Wednesday, 9 November 2011

LIIAR Analysis of the brief!

Language – My music magazine should have a masthead which is short, memorable. The magazine title should be presented as a large, dominant icon that will be noticed in a stack of other magazine. The main image which is on a full page must be an MCU which is a medium close up shot of the face and shoulders only. The subjects face must be able to be clearly seen, and make eye contact with the audience. My magazine should have a bright colour scheme with clear and continuous house-style of two or three main colours. It should include thumbnail images that illustrate other articles and relate to the stories and also relate to the magazine. It should have anchorage which is words that direct the meaning of an image for the readers; it should include captions, text boxes and slogans. My magazine should have a reasonable price and a barcode that shows the date and issues number. It should also include teasing contents along the bottom of the magazine spread. It could also include advertisement for competitions and also a free gift. The magazine should include a main article and feature advertised must relate to the main image. Also my magazine could focus on one or two genre.
Institution - When producing my music magazine I will include the magazine name or logo, what the magazine is about so in my case it would be about 2 or 3 music genre so the name of the music magazine could have something to do with music. This would be the master head so it would stand out and the first you would read when you saw the magazine. For my music magazine I would represent my institution of the choice of music genre and artist or bands to attract people who have a interest in music and music genre. The contents would include latest albums and songs, new bands and upcoming concerts.  This is vital to include because if the front page of the magazine didn’t have this information of the music magazine then it would be useless. For my double page spread I will include a main article this could be about a new or more popular artist or band it will include pictures and an interview and then a paragraph on their new upcoming song or album.
Ideology – In my music magazine I will have certain messages and morals. My messages would that my magazine is about a certain music genre and that the messages is that this is the best type of music genre and you should listen to it. This would apply to my target audience which would be teenagers and adults from the age of 16 to 26. Another message that I would want to have would be that my chosen music genre is up to date and bring news and stories and also information on their albums and songs. I would want my music magazine to show people who like my chosen music genre that it is the best magazine to read about your favourite bands and artists.
Audience – my target audience would be people who like my chosen music genre and also the artists and bands from the ages of 16 to 26. The audience could include people who enjoy music and is very interested in music and also like my chosen music genre and bands. Also I would try to attract people who are sure on my chosen music genre but try to get them to listen to it and give it a chance.
Representation – I would represent my music magazine with a positive way and also represent my chosen music genre, artists and bands. I would represent bands and artist and advertise their albums and songs. I would also represent my music magazine as the top magazine to read about your favourite bands and artists. I will represent the magazine by include bands and artists that my target audience would like and enjoy and also have a good taste and interest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment